Thursday, November 3, 2011

blog post #7

This class helped me to improve my writing skill in many ways. I learned how to complicate the idea. Free writing is new technic I learned from this class. Before I try to write a good paper once which results in bad paper most time but now this new technics that I got from this class makes it easy for me to write a good paper. My bad attitude against writing completely changed. Now I think I can generate idea and complicate it. Blog post, comment on blog post and other gives me a chance to share new thoughts and to read classmates thought. In general this quarter is three hundred sixty turn from negative attitude of to positive about writing. For me that is the complete turn from non sense to credible value. Plan, then write a best way that I am comfortable with to complicate my paper. Before I feel pressure deep into my heart when I think about planning but now I plan before I start writing without feeling fear.

My first plan to extend my five page paper to eight page is to target at the comment my teacher gave me. Developing complicated thesis statement and topic sentence. The last technic I think to complicate the paper I will adda more evidence that increase the tension in my paper. The other very challenged me is to come up with the topic that could get attention of my reader. Topic is the first thing the readers in counter with before body of the paper so it should be better or more attractive to reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment